FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
TEXIO Kenwood SG-5150
SG SERIES FM/AM Standard Signal Generators FM Stereo / FM-AM Signal Generator
The SG-5150 is a programmable FM stereo/FM/AM standard signal generator integrating an RF signal generator with continuous coverage in the range from 100 kHz to 150 MHz & a stereo signal generator. This is the ideal choice for production line quality control and the servicing of products including not only FM/AM radio and FM stereo tuners but cordless telephones as well. All operations can be remotely controlled by using the optional remote controller or the GP-IB (factory option) which also allows improved efficiency in the design and production departments. The SG-5155 is a FM standard signal generator integrating an RF signal generator with continuous coverage in the range from 100 kHz to 150 MHz.
* The STO and RCL keys can be used to store and recall the programmed values.
* The storage and recall of up to 100 front panel setting conditions are possible. By using the optional RT-150 Remote Controller, it is possible to remotely control all operations.
* The frequency is shown on a 7-digit LED display. It is not only continuously variable but an arbitrary digit can be varied by aligning the cursor. In addition, a ?F display is provided.
* The stereo modulation has excellent distortion figures, S/N ratios and separation characteristics. A preset key enables the setting of the modulation depth to 30% or 100%
* Compatibility with the GP-IB (factory option) enables automated measurements.
* The RF signal is generated with high precision by a highly stable PLL synthesizer technique.
* The output level can be set in the range from -20dB? to 100dB? in 1dB? steps by a high-accuracy attenuator.