FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
TeraVM 5G Core Emulator
- Time to Market – Alignment and compatibility with TM500 and gNB 3GPP specifications, making it easier to identify and pinpoint issues
- Agile Releases – Releases made bi-weekly with common configuration with TM500
- Remote software upgrades
- Ease of access. RAN engineers have access to an always available EPC test resource thereby boosting test productivity.
- Controllable: a single shared EPC may not be set up in line with a particular set of RAN test requirements. The TeraVM Core Emulator can be configured to match specific RAN test needs.
- Shareable via elastic test bed.
- Repeatable: engineers managing a real/test EPC need to make constant changes and updates to keep it up to date. But when debugging a gNB problem or trying to optimize performance, a constant/repeatable environment is required.
- Robust Testing: the TeraVM Core Emulator allows engineers to insert errors on the N2 interface to check the robustness of the gNB design.
The VIAVI TeraVM Core Emulator adds to the capabilities of industry-standard TM500 test mobile to provide a full wrap-around test of a 5G gNB for both non-standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA) modes.
One of the biggest challenges facing NEMs and mobile operators as they launch 5G is developing products against constantly changing and maturing 3GPP specs.
TeraVM Core Emulator can remove the pain of Core Network dependencies by giving RAN engineers a controllable and repeatable test environment that helps implement 3GPP standards rapidly and simplify the development lifecycle of 5G gNBs and the introduction of 5G services to the market.