FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
SmartClass Fiber OLS-85
- Measurement of fiber insertion loss together with a VIAVI optical power meter OLP-3x or OLP-8x
- Inspection of optical connectors (IBYC)
- In-service loss test option
- Battery-operated field-portable optical light sources in different versions with multiomode and singlemode wavelengths
- Interchangeable optical adapters (Senko) for FC, SC, ST and LC optical connectors
- 3.5-in color touch screen with integrated stylus
- Individual threshold settings pass/fail analysis
- Onboard fiber inspection and test results storage with time stamp
- Data transfer and remote control via USB or Ethernet interface
- Auto-lambda and multi-lambda test functions in combination with VIAVI optical power meters
The SmartClass™ Fiber OLS-85 handheld light source is a professional, versatile, and compact instrument used for fiber-optic network qualification and certification. Its specific wavelength combinations make it optimal for link loss testing and long-haul, metro, and access telecommunication network characterization, as well as data center and local area network testing.
- Complete jobs faster, correctly, and on time—right the first time
- Automated pass/fail fiber inspection analysis with the optional P5000i microscope
- Compact, rugged, weather-proof design