FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
- Engineering development, certification, manufacturing and service
- Capable of performing most MOPS tests for DO-185A, DO-185B, DO-260, DO260A, DO-260B, DO-181E and DO-300 Benefits
- Replacement for the RGS-2000
- Modern architecture design will support NextGen mandates and future standards changes Equipment Tested
- TCAS computers
- ADS-B In Receivers
- ADS-B In Ground Station Receivers
- ADS-R, TIS-B Ground Station Transmitters
- Transponders Mode S/ADS-B Out (transponder option)
- 10.5”H x 19”W x 24”D (26.7 cm x 48.3 cm x 60.9 cm)
- Weight: 43 lbs. (19.5 kg)
The RGS-2000NG TCAS Test Set is an RF signal generator/receiver for testing TCAS (Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System) with an option available for testing transponder LRUs. The RGS-2000NG was designed with modern software-driven digital modulation technology and is the RGS-2000 replacement for engineering development, design validation, manufacturing and return-to-service testing.