FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
Refurbished Krohn Hite 526
The Krohn-Hite Model 526 Precision DC Voltage/Current Source/Calibrator is a highly stable and repeatable DC voltage source and DC current source providing N.I.S.T. traceable voltages and currents for use in production, calibration labs, QA and QC departments, design labs, or any place where an accurate voltage and current source is needed.
The 526 provides accurate voltages from +/-100nVdc to +/-110.0000Vdc to within 20ppm for 1 year, and precise currents from +/-10nA to +/-110.0000mA to within 50ppm for 1 year. It is an extremely quiet source with <12μVrms of noise measured over a 10Hz to 100kHz bandwidth.
– Voltage Range: +/-100nV to +/-110V, 4 Ranges with Full Carry and Borrow for each Decade
– Current Range: +/-10nA to +/-110mA, 2 Ranges with Full Carry and Borrow for each Decade
– Resolution: 1ppm
– Accuracy: 1 year, 20ppm.
– Stability (24 hrs): 6ppm
– Settling Time: 2ms
– Compliance Voltage: 100V
– Settable Voltage and Current Limits
– Pass thru Zero Operation
– “Crowbar” Zero Reference
– Local and GPIB/Optional LAN Remote Control
– Replaces the Analogic Model 8200