FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
The Best Avionics PSD30-2AF
- Solid-state circuits and Liquid Crystal Display for low power consumption and high reliability
- LCD is backlit for enhanced viewing. Tested and approved for use with fuel in tanks
- Portable, lightweight, sealed, high-impact ABS case reduces weight of tester with batteries installed to less than 12 pounds
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces – 10.5″W x 14″L x 6″H. Ideal for Forward Area Deployment
- Easy to operate; choose the FUNCTION desired and read the measured capacitance, insulation or voltage on the display
- Auto-ranging circuit and 4.5 digit display permit resolution to .01 Pf in capacitance functions and .01 meg in insulation (megger) function
- Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) function reads external voltage up to 40 VDC. BATTERY CHECK function reads % of usable battery charge remaining
- Recommended annual calibration interval
- Stability of the measuring circuit eliminates need to recalibrate each time unit is used. Two year standard warranty. CE Marked –
The PSD30-2AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any DC capacitive fuel quantity system*.
The PSD30-2AF will perform the following functions:
- Measure the capacitance or insulation resistance of any DC capacitive fuel quantity system with required aircraft specific interface cable (not included)
- Simulate the capacitance of any DC fuel quantity system to calibrate or troubleshoot the system
- Measure the DC voltage to the fuel quantity gauge in the range of 0-40 VDC in .01 VDC increments
*Aircraft-specific interface cables are required and must be purchased separately.
Available through your GSA supplier