FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
PIE 531 Loop Analyzer
The Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) Model 531 is designed to be a tool with all the practical functions required to get the job done easily without the confusing extras or reading through a complicated manual. The Model 531 can source and read current in the process loop and simulates, power and measure 2-wire transmitters. The PIE 531 fits in your pocket or you can clip it on your belt.
Use the EZ-Check™ switch to quickly switch between a set value, 4mA, and 20mA outputs. In read mode, the EZ-Check™ switch recalls minimum and maximum readings. Clear minimum and maximum memory values with a press of the EZ-Dial™ knob. There are two speeds for dialing in ranges. When you press down on the EZ-Dial™ it will select a faster dialing speed.
- True +/- 0.05% of reading accuracy
- Source and read 0.00 – 24.00mA
- Simulate 2-wire transmitters 0.00 – 24.00mA
- Power 2-wire transmitters and read 0.00 – 24.00mA
- Display current in mA or -25.00 – 125.00% of 4-20mA
- Full 4 digit display
- Drive 1200â„¦
- User selectable 250â„¦ resistor in series with the output for compatibility with HART® protocol enabled devices
- EZ-Dial™ knob easily adjust output by 0.01mA (0.01%) or 0.10mA (1.00%).
- EZ-Check™ switch
- User settable EZ-Check™ for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight, Rugged and Reliable
- Small, tough and protected to 60V