FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
The Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) Model 510 simulates RTD resistances into all types of instruments such as transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition, and computer systems. The Model 510 is a superior replacement for decade boxes, so there is no need to lug a decade box around or be prone to error by reading RTD tables incorrectly. The PIE 510 has better accuracy and functions of many higher priced RTD calibrators.
- Source one dedicated RTD curve with Direct Temperature Output
- Selectable C or F with 1 resolution
- Several Manufacturers RTD Curves Available- plus custom curves Platinum, Copper & Nickel
- Guaranteed to Work with All Pulsed Instruments
- Works with a wide variety of transmitters including popular Rosemount and Honeywell Models
- Compatible with devices using pulsed excitation currents including PLCs, DCS, Recorders, and all others.
- EZ-Dial™ Knob with two dialing speeds makes adjusting output easy
- EZ-Check™ switch can store settings for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Uses a standard 9V Alkaline Battery
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight and Rugged with a Solid Feel
- Small and tough
- Protected to 60V