FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
P5000i Fiber Microscope
- Ensure physical layer performance by guaranteeing fiber connectivity meets industry standards
- Instantly capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- Standardize fiber inspection, analysis, and grading process throughout fiber network
- Repeatable Pass/Fail analysis eliminates subjective guesswork from the measurement process
- User-selectable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria
- Includes FiberChekPRO™ software for analysis and reporting with PC/laptop
- Automatic Image Centering ensures the fiber in always on the center of the screen
- Dual-Magnification switching allows easy toggling between low & high magnifications.in both live and analysis views
- Easily connect to a T-BERD®/MTS-2000/4000/5800/6000A/8000v2, HST-3000, SMARTClassTM Fiber, Certifier40G, DSAM and CellAdvisor via USB without the need for any additional adapters or software.
- Easily connect to mobile Android™ devices/tablets using FiberChekMOBILE (available at Google Play) to inspect endface quality, measure optical power, and certify fiber connectors to industry standards directly on the mobile device
The P5000i makes it fast and easy to certify that every connection in your network is clear and optimized. This intelligent fiber microscope removes the guesswork from fiber inspection and provides reliable and objective PASS/FAIL analysis of the fibers that connect customers to your network and to the best user experience possible. The P5000i fiber microscope also enables PASS/FAIL analysis using many test solutions that users already rely on for essential network testing.