FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
060 Reduced emissions
1AX RS232 & Centronics Interface
1D5 High stability frequency reference
1D6 Time-gated spectrum analysis
1D7 50 -75 ohm minimum loss pad(s)
1DN 50 Ohm Tracking generator
1DP 75 Ohm input impedance
1DQ 75 Ohm Tracking generator
1DR Narrow resolution bandwidths
A4H GPIB and Centronics interface
A4J IF and sweep ports
AYX Fast time-domain sweep
B7B TV trigger and picture on screen
BAA FM demodulation
The HP E4402B spectrum analyzer operates between the 9 kHz to 3 GHz freqency range, offers +/- 1 dB amplitude accuracy, 40 updates /sec measurement speed (including over the GPIB), optional 10 MHz res. bandwidth filter, 99 dB third order dynamic range, ruggedized field case for portability, six-slot option card cage for easy upgradeability, split screen, segmented sweep, variable sweep (trace) points from 101 to 8192 points and one-button measurements such as ACP, Occupied BW, Emissions BW, channel power, 10 peaks table and and harmonic distortion provide faster and more repeatable results.
The Agilent ESA-E Series is the mid-performance spectrum analyzer solution for the future. The series sets the performance standards in measurement speed, dynamic range, accuracy, and resolving power for similarly priced products. Its flexible platform design enables R&D, manufacturing, and field service engineers to customize the product to meet specific testing needs and to upgrade the product with new features when required.
The products’ selection of one button measurement solutions combined with its easily navigable user interface and performance in speed allows engineers to spend less time testing and more time designing, building, and trouble shooting components and products.
* Remotely view and control the ESA over the Internet
* 8590-series programming code compatibility
* HP 8566/68B programming code compatibility
* ESA-E series measurement solutions
* Modulation analysis measurement personality
* Bluetooth, GSM and cdmaOne standards compliant measurement personalities
* Fault location, phase noise, CATV service measurement personalities
* Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
* One-millisecond RF sweep time, 45 measurements per second
* 1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
* Optional 1 Hz digital-resolution bandwidth filter and preamplifier
* -166 dBm sensitivity, with internal preamp, +12.5 dBm TOI
* Variable sweep (trace points) from 2 to 8192
* Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep