FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
- Support for ramp or bench environment via over-the-air or direct connection
- Measurement of VHF/UHF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and FM and receiver sensitivity)
- Measurement of HF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and SSB USB/LSB) receiver sensitivity
- Accurate measurement of HF/VHF/UHF antenna and or feeder SWR (Standing Wave Ratio)
- Simulation of Localizer and Glideslope (CAT I, II and III Ground Station) Signals with variable DDM settings
- Swept Localizer DDM for coupled Auto Pilot testing (Simultaneous Localizer, Glideslope and Marker signals)
- Simulation of VOR Beacon with variable bearing
- Simulation of Marker Beacon, Selectable Airways (Z), Outer and Middle Marker Tones
- Signal generation of VOR, Localizer, Glideslope and Marker Beacon
- Signal generation and monitoring of COMM AM/FM/SSB
- LS provides simultaneous Localizer, Glideslope and Marker Beacon signals
- SELCAL decoder testing
- Monitoring of Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT), Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB) and Personal Locator Beacons (PLB)
The IFR 4000 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing ILS, VOR, Marker Beacon and VHF/UHF communications avionics systems.
The IFR 4000, with its lightweight size (under 8 lbs.), long run time battery (8 hrs) and ergonomic design, will provide the user with the most portable navigational communications ramp test set on the market today. Cockpit and bench use testing can be easily interchanged. The menu driven functionality and guided test capability make this instrument extremely easy to use. Combine these benefits with the outstanding price and the user has an instrument that delivers total value.
* Option 1 Required
NSN: 6625-01-516-4656 (IFR 4000)
NSN: 6625-01-559-2384 (IFR 4000AR)
NSN: 6625-01-553-1956 (IFR 4000 with ELT option installed)