FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
GC-130 GPS Antenna Coupler Kit
- Reliable GPS simulation in hangars and other low coverage areas
- When used with the GPSG-1000 GPS Simulator:
- Almanac and TOD update when no outside GPS signal is available
- Sensitivity testing of the GPS system
- Dynamic GPS simulation to simulate aircraft movement for testing of other aircraft systems
- Determine latency of the GPS and transponder systems
- Provides >20 dB of antenna isolation
- <1 dB repeatability
- Supports GPS antennas up to 14 inches in diameter
- Rugged design for ramp use
Included in kit:
- GC-130 GPS Antenna Coupler
- Rigid transit case
- Coax cable, 20 ft. TNC
The VIAVI GC-130 GPS Antenna Coupler provides >20 dB of antenna isolation, ensuring outside GPS signals are not seen by the aircraft’s GPS receiver when simulating a user defined GPS signal. The coupler mounts directly over the aircraft’s GPS antenna.
The GC-130 is designed for use with the VIAVI GPSG-1000 GPS Simulator when the supplied antenna coupler is too small to accommodate the GPS antenna of the system under test.