FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
Fluke 717 100G
Pressure Calibrator 100 PSIG USA
The Fluke 717 Pressure Calibrators delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. These calibrators are compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 717s are easy to use. They are EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and feature a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
These calibrators come in 9 models measuring pressure up to 5000 psi/345 bar and are compatible with Fluke 700Pxx differential, gauge and absolute pressure modules to increase functionality.
Features at a Glance:
– Measure pressure, 0.05% of full scale with internal sensor up to 5000 PSI/345 bar sensor (5000G model)
– Measure mA with 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution, while sourcing 24V loop power
– Measure pressure to 10,000 psi/700 bar using one of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
– 1/8 NPT female pressure fitting
– Compatible with non-corrosive Gases and liquids
– Select eleven different engineering units
– Zero, min, max, and hold functions
– Calibrate P/I instruments with simultaneous pressure and current measurement
– Pressure switch test function captures set, reset and Deadband values of a pressure switch
– Error% calculation of mA measurements for quick pass-fail decisions
– Long lasting battery life
– Holster features test lead storage
– Compatible with Toolpack magnetic hanging system
– New switch test