FIND THE PRODUCT YOU NEED!
Bandwidth: 100 Mhz Channels: 2
100MHz ScopeMeter Color Display
For the more demanding applications, the ScopeMeter 190 Series high-performance oscilloscopes offer specifications usually found on top-end bench instruments. With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and a deep memory of 27,500 points per input they re ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument.
* Dual-input – 200, 100 or 60 MHz bandwidth
* Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
* Connect-and-View automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
* Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
* Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
* Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
* 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode
* TrendPlot paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
* Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
* Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of waveforms
* Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
* 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
* Four hours rechargeable NiMH battery pack